- Butte Branch of Music Teachers' Association of California : The Butte County Branch of MTAC was chartered in 1951. There are currently 24 members. The Butte County Branch sponsors recitals and workshops and provides musical opportunities for individuals and groups.
- Classics for Kids : Play these great games to learn more about music and rhythm!
- Clavier's Piano Explorer Magazine : I subscribe to this piano magazine for students. This website is supplemental material for subscribers. It includes additional information for students, including links to music mentioned in the issue and quizzes, as well as suggestions for teachers.
- Creating Music : Creatingmusic.com is a children's online creative music environment for children of all ages. It's a place for kids to compose music, play with musical performance, music games and music puzzles. Come discover fun and easy ways to make music!
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra Kid's Club : The DSOKids club is for those who want to learn more about music and the people who make music.
- Free Printable Piano Music : As we practice and practice and we struggle to get all our notes just right, it is easy to forget that there is more to music than just the right notes. Remember that music sometimes flies, yet sometimes it cries; sometimes it is joyous, yet sometimes it helps us grieve. Music is a powerful thing, and it can be a force for good in the world, even a force for peace.
- Inspirational 60 Minute Program: El Sistema: Changing Lives Through Music : Bob Simon on Venezuela's Groundbreaking Musical Education Program.
What comes to mind when you mention Venezuela? What probably does not come to mind is classical music.
And yet, Venezuela is the home of a music program that’s so extraordinary it has been hailed as the future of classical music itself.
As correspondent Bob Simon first reported in April 2008, it's called "el Sistema" - "the system" - and it’s all about children, about saving them - hundreds of thousands of children - through music.
- Metronome Online : An online metronome ideal for quick and easy use while practicing music, this music tool helps with your rhythm as well as tempo selections and it is always available for free to all students of music.
- Music Dictionary : Detailed music dictionary for musicians
- Music Games And Quizzes : Flash Music Games & Quizzes by Pedaplus.com
- Music Tech Teacher : Music Quizzes, Games and Help with Music.
Over 120 quizzes, puzzles and games about music. Music Information and Theory pages will help you learn the names of music notes, rhythms, terms and the names of famous musicians and composers.
- On Music Dictionary : OnMusic Dictionary is the successor of former Virginia Tech Multimedia Music Dictionary.
- Piano Education Page Just For Kids : A special fun page for kids where you can meet famous composers and get tips for great piano playing!
- San Francisco Symphony Kids Fun With Music : A music learning website for children and families. Come have fun with music!
- Some Common Misconceptions About Piano Lessons : There are some common misconceptions and misapprehensions regarding piano lessons that piano teachers see (and sometimes bemoan) frequently. Most of these are born from a simple lack of knowledge on the part of prospective students and parents.
- The Music Connection Store, Chico : The Music Connection store is owned by Sally (Long) MacMillan and is a full-line music store founded in 1994. They specialize in guitars, amps, keyboards, violins, band instruments, drums and sheet music.
- The Musical Intervals Tutor : The Musical Intervals Tutor is a study aid to help you learn to hear the sounds of the basic music intervals from minor second to perfect octave.
- The Piano Player : Music Arcade: The game where you read music.
- Tips & Games : Music games to play.
- Tips - Your Child and Lessons : Answers to important questions parents might have about piano lessons.
- Top 10 Qualities of a Successful Piano Student : Learning to play the piano isn't easy, but well worth the effort, especially when you know what personal qualities are most likely to help you succeed. At this site, you'll find a listing of those qualities which I think help make piano students successful. If you have them already, that's great. If you don't, think about working on them. You'll enjoy your lessons more and your teacher will thank you.
- Top 20 Reasons Why Children Should Study Music : Encouraging musical exploration is an easy way to promote intellectual development.
- Write Your Own Music & Print It Out! : An FREE basic program to create, notate, and print out your own musical creations! Finale Notepad is easy to download and use.